[64studio-users] nVidia GeForce MX 4000 AGP card

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Wed May 21 17:09:15 BST 2008

You should have the nvidia driver loaded:
lsmod |grep nvidia

IF that previous command returns nothing, what happens when you type:
modprobe nvidia

If you get an error like "FATAL: Module nvidia not found", then you
probably need to build and install the module.  You should probably have
the packages "build-essential" and "kernel-package" installed.

If you do not get an error modprobing, the last few lines of dmesg might
be useful.