[64studio-devel] version 1.0 repositories

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Sun Dec 17 02:29:29 CET 2006

Hi Hector,

> I just installed version 1.0 of 64Studio and I was wondering what
> repositories do you advise to use for extra packages? You mentioned
> before that for 1.0 we will be using a debian snapshot repository...

In retrospect, because Etch is so close to a stable release now, it's
probably better to use testing until then.

The best mirror to use depends on your location, but for example I use:

deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing main

where 'uk' is your local Debian mirror, listed here:
http://www.debian.org/mirror/list

Cheers!

Daniel