[64studio-devel] 0.9.1 is OUT for testing

Free Ekanayaka free at 64studio.com
Mon Aug 7 03:11:16 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've just released the first update of the beta release, you find both
amd64 and i386 versions here:

http://cdd.64studio.com/64studio/iso/

there are a few bug fixes (including the snd-seq one and the i386 one)
and furthermore I've  managed to reduce  the size of  the ISO  down to
~638M by removing  a bunch of  packages which  were available but  not
installed by default.

>From  the user's point  of  view there  should  be no difference,  but
please report us if you find something missing.

To dist-upgrade to this release, please use the testing:

deb http://apt.64studio.com/64studio/testing 64studio main

and if everything is ok I'll move the testing branch to stable.

Cheers,

Free